- Travel satisfaction: analysing the link between travel behaviour, residential location choice and well-being
- Does a satisfying trip result in more future trips with that mode?
- The influence of land use and mobility policy on travel behavior: a comparative case study of Flanders and the Netherlands
How satisfying is the scale for travel satisfaction?
2015) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART F-TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOUR. 29. p.121-130 Mark(
- The influence of attitudes on Transit-Oriented Development: an explorative analysis
- Travel mode choice and travel satisfaction: bridging the gap between decision utility and experienced utility
- From Karl Marx to bumper stickers
- Expertenadvies gemiddelde reistijd per dag
- Transportation policy as spatial planning tool: reducing urban sprawl by increasing travel costs and clustering infrastructure and public transportation
- Travel and subjective well-being: a focus on findings, methods and future research needs