- Testing the structure and process of personality using ambulatory assessment data : an overview of within-person and person-specific techniques
- The DSM-5 trait measure in a psychiatric sample of late adolescents and emerging adults : structure, reliability, and validity
- Inspired by selection psychology : yes, please!
- Understanding adolescent personality pathology from growth trajectories of childhood oddity
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Developmental manifestations of Oddity : content, structure and significance
- Personality Development and Psychopathology
The relative contribution of a typological versus a dimensional approach for understanding youth obsessive-compulsive symptoms
2016) JOURNAL OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT. 38(3). p.476-484 Mark(
- Massachusetts youth screening instrument for mental health needs of youths in residential welfare/justice institutions: identifying gender differences across countries and settings