Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(
- Predicting postoperative acute kidney injury in a cardiac surgery population: external validation of existing scoring systems and possible benefit of implementation of the biomarker CHI3L1
- How has urinary proteomics contributed to the discovery of early biomarkers of acute kidney injury?
- Evaluation of chitinase 3-like protein 1 as a novel biomarker for acute kidney injury in adult cardiac surgery patients
- Urinary chitinase 3-like 1, a novel biomarker for acute kidney injury in adult cardiac intensive care patients: a pilot study
- Urinary biomarkers for acute kidney injury in dogs
- Hyperoestrogenisme bij een vrouwelijke chihuahuapup