- The increasing prevalence of food allergies poses a huge thread to the world's wellbeing
- Discovery of urinary biomarkers to discriminate between exogenous and semi-endogenous thiouracil in cattle : a parallel-like randomized design
- Gibberellin antagonizes jasmonate-induced defense against Meloidogyne graminicola in rice
- Have plasticizers already reached our marine environment?
UHPLC-HRMS based targeted and untargeted screening of plasticizers in the marine environment
2018) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 83(1). p.36-36 Mark(
- Discrimination between synthetically administered and endogenous thiouracil based on monitoring of urine, muscle, and thyroid tissue : an in vivo study in young and adult bovines
- Pharmacokinetic and urinary profiling reveals the prednisolone/cortisol ratio as a valid biomarker for prednisolone administration
- Holistic lipidomics of the human gut phenotype using validated ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography coupled to hybrid orbitrap mass spectrometry
- A validated ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled to high resolution mass spectrometry multi-matrix polar metabolomics fingerprinting platform
- Targeted, suspected and non-target screening with high resolution mass spectrometry in the marine environment : ready to go?