- Awareness and willingness to perform CPR: a survey amongst Flemish schoolchildren, teachers and principals
- Principals’ configuration of a bundle of human resource practices : does it make a difference for the relationship between teachers’ fit, job satisfaction and intention to move to another school?
- The relationship between principals’ configuration of a bundle of HR practices for new teachers and teachers’ person-organisation fit
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- Linking principals’ configuration of a bundle of HR practices for new teachers to teacher outcomes
- Linking educational leadership styles to the HR architecture for new teachers in primary education
Human resource architectures for new teachers in Flemish primary education
2016) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 44(6). p.970-995 Mark(
- The relation between teachers’ person-organisation (mis)fit, job satisfaction and turnover intention: a moderating role of perceived employability?
- Linking leadership styles to HR architectures
- Principals' management of new teachers in primary education