- Groepsbeslissingen: kwaliteit, autoriteit en vertrouwen
- Social epistemology meets the philosophy of the humanities
- 'Peer review is melting our glaciers': the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) went astray
- The semantics of untrustworthiness
Mathematical proofs in practice: revisiting the reliability of published mathematical proofs
2014) THEORIA-REVISTA DE TEORIA HISTORIA Y FUNDAMENTOS DE LA CIENCIA. 29(3). p.345-360 Mark(
- Explicating ways of consensus-making in science and society: distinguishing the academic, the interface and the meta-consensus
- Health, food, and science: an ethical assessment of research agendas
- 'Dissenting consensus': how can we make sense of that?
- 2nd philosophical activism workshop: expressing discontent: appropriate or not? And if so, when, where, and how?
- Fraud in academic medical research: lessons from Flanders, Belgium