- Into rather unexplored terrain: transcellular transport across the blood-brain barrier
- Electroporation loading of membrane-impermeable molecules to investigate intra- and intercellular Ca2+ signaling
- Electroporation loading and flash photolysis to investigate intra- and intercellular Ca2+ signaling
- Intracellular cleavage of the Cx43 C-terminal domain by matrix-metalloproteases: a novel contributor to inflammation?
- Connexin and pannexin signaling pathways, an architectural blueprint for CNS physiology and pathology?
The dual face of connexin-based astroglial Ca2+ communication: a key player in brain physiology and a prime target in pathology
2014) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1843(10). p.2211-2232 Mark(
- The connexin43 mimetic peptide Gap19 inhibits hemichannels without altering gap junctional communication in astrocytes
- Neurological manifestations of oculodentodigital dysplasia: a Cx43 channelopathy of the central nervous system?
- Peptides and peptide-derived molecules targeting the intracellular domains of Cx43: gap junctions versus hemichannels
- Endothelial calcium dynamics, connexin channels and blood-brain barrier function