- Investigation of sensitivity for coagulation factor deficiency in APTT and PT : how to perform it?
- Determination of iohexol and iothalamate in serum and urine by capillary electrophoresis
- Assessment of sensitivity for coagulation factor deficiency in routine coagulation tests
Trypsin is a potential confounder in calprotectin results
2015) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 61(4). p.E19-E19 Mark(
- Bing–Neel syndrome: two unexpected cases and a review of the literature
- Faecal leukocyte esterase activity is an alternative biomarker in inflammatory bowel disease
- Proteolysis is a confounding factor in the interpretation of faecal calprotectin
- Uw diagnose?: Sebastian Syndrome
- Biclonal biphenotypical B-cell lymphocytosis: a CLL in disguise?
- Dual-wavelength recording, a simple algorithm to eliminate interferences due to UV-absorbing substances in capillary electrophoresis