Treatment of sarcoids in equids: 230 cases (2008–2013)
2016) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 249(3). p.311-318 Mark(
- The influence of negative pressure wound therapy on second intention wound healing in the equine distal limb: a randomized controlled experimental study
- Topical acyclovir treatment of occult equine sarcoids: an in vitro and in vivo study
- Can the hoof been shod without limiting the hoof mechanism?
- Topical distribution of acyclovir in normal equine skin and equine sarcoids: an in vitro study
- A comparison of different methods to diagnose wound infection in second intention healing wounds in horses and the role of biofilms in bacteriological analysis
- Can the hoof mechanism be positively influenced by a newly developed horseshoe?
- Diffusion of mepivacaine to adjacent synovial structures after intrasynovial analgesia of the digital flexor tendon sheath
- Evaluation of a new laser beam wound camera and a digital photoplanimetry based method for wound measurement in horses
- The antibacterial effect of vacuum-assisted closure (VAC) using 3 different foams in an equine perfused ex vivo wound model