Assessment of socio-economic configuration of value chains : a proposed analysis framework to facilitate integration of small rural producers with global agribusiness
2017) INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT REVIEW. 20(1). p.25-43 Mark(
- Determining factors for the application of climate change adaptation strategies among farmers in Magwe District, dry zone region of Myanmar
- Smallholder farmers' behavioural intentions towards sustainable agricultural practices
- Farmers' Adaptation to Groundwater Shortage in the Dry Areas: Improving Appropriation or Enhancing Accommodation?
- Information heterogeneity and intention effects on farmers’ risk behaviour towards sustainable agricultural practices
- Socio-psychological issues and their consequence on farmers’ behavioural intention towards sustainable practices
- The success story of Bt cotton in Burkina Faso : a role model for sustainable cotton production in other cotton-growing countries?
- Assessment of household food security through crop diversification in Natmauk Township, Magway Region, Myanmar
- Farmers' marketing preferences in local coffee markets: evidence from a choice experiment in Ethiopia
Institutional arrangements for the use of treated effluent in irrigation, Western Cape, South Africa
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF WATER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT. 32(2). p.203-218 Mark(