- Comparison of ex vivo and in vivo dermoscopy in dermatopathologic evaluation of skin tumors
- Total-body examination vs lesion-directed skin cancer screening
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Phase I trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy with concurrent fixed dose ipilimumab in metastatic melanoma: dose limiting toxicity and abscopal effect
- A translational exploration of melanoma immunology focused on indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase: lessons for immunoprofiling and immunotherapy
- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma : an early marker of resistance to immune control?
The effect of CD8+tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes on sentinel lymph node immune status
2013) JOURNAL DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT. 11(suppl. 7). p.17-18 Mark(