- Proton radiotherapy for locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer, a cost-effective alternative to photon radiotherapy in Belgium?
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Three-phase adaptive dose-painting-by-numbers for head-and-neck cancer: initial results of the phase I clinical trial
- Reduction of the dose to the elective neck in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, a randomized clinical trial using intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT): dosimetrical analysis and effect on acute toxicity
- Deformation field validation and inversion applied to adaptive radiation therapy
- Feasibility study of a Hadron Therapy Centre in Belgium
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
- Systematic review of dose-volume correlates for structures related to late swallowing disturbances after radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
- Rational use of intensity-modulated radiation therapy: the importance of clinical outcome
Evaluation of deformable image coregistration in adaptive dose painting by numbers for head-and-neck cancer
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 83(2). p.696-703 Mark(