- Language of plants: where is the word?
- Vertical canopy gradient in photosynthesis and monoterpenoid emissions: an insight into the chemistry and physiology behind
- Isoprene and terpenoid emissions from Abies alba: identification and emission rates under ambient conditions
- Understanding the link between photosynthesis, growth and emissions of biogenic volatile organic compounds (BVOCs) in beech, oak and ash
Emissions of biogenic volatile organic compounds from Fraxinus excelsior and Quercus robur under ambient conditions in Flanders (Belgium)
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 92(15). p.1729-1741 Mark(
- Clear link between drought stress, photosynthesis and biogenic volatile organic compounds in Fagus sylvatica L.
- Effect of seasonality and short-term light and temperature history on monoterpene emissions from European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
- Seasonal variation of LAI in the footprint of a flux measurement tower
- Constitutive versus heat and biotic stress induced BVOC emissions in Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Isoprene and monoterpene emissions from a mixed temperate forest