- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- Do CS-US pairings actually matter? A within-subject comparison of instructed fear conditioning with and without actual CS-US pairings
- The effect of counterconditioning on evaluative responses and harm expectancy in a fear conditioning paradigm
- Changes in attentional processing of emotional information following mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in people with a history of depression: towards an open attention for all emotional experiences
- Interoceptive awareness and unaware fear conditioning: are subliminal conditioning effects influenced by the manipulation of visceral self-perception?
- Pathways to change in one-session exposure with and without cognitive intervention: an exploratory study in spider phobia
- Return of fear after retrospective inferences about the absence of an unconditioned stimulus during extinction
- The role of automaticity and higher-order cognitions in fear acquisition and extinction: an experimental investigation
- Aversive conditioning under conditions of restricted awareness: Effects on spatial cueing