- In vitro cellular radiosensitivity in relationship to late normal tissue reactions in breast cancer patients : a multi-endpoint case-control study
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
- Predicting normal tissue toxicity in radiotherapy: can we improve clinical decision-making?
- A predictive model for dysphagia following IMRT for head and neck cancer: introduction of the EMLasso technique
Acute radiation-induced nocturia in prostate cancer patients is associated with pretreatment symptoms, radical prostatectomy, and genetic markers in the TGFβ1 gene
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 85(2). p.393-399 Mark(