- Private epistemic virtue, public vices: moral responsibility in the policy sciences
The role of unification in micro-explanations of physical laws
2014) THEORIA-REVISTA DE TEORIA HISTORIA Y FUNDAMENTOS DE LA CIENCIA. 79(1). p.41-56 Mark(
- The role of unification in explanations of facts
- Difference-making in causation: what lawyers can learn from scientists and vice versa
- Unification and integration: different yet the same?
- Vienna international summer university, 4-15 July
- Why contextualism and relative rationality doesn't need feminist epistemology