- A late locus of the distractor frequency effect in picture–word interference: evidence from event-related potentials
- Lexial selection in word production: An evaluation of the response exclusion account.
- Lexical selection and verbal self-monitoring: effects of lexicality, context, and time pressure in picture-word interference
- How do speakers resist distraction? Evidence from a taboo picture-word interference task
- The distractor frequency effect in a delayed picture-word interference task: further evidence for a late locus of distractor exclusion
The distractor frequency effect in picture–word interference: evidence for response exclusion
2010) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 36(4). p.878-891 Mark(
- Verbal-spatial and visuospatial coding of number-space interactions