- Reproducibility of deep inspiration breath hold for prone left-sided whole breast irradiation
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Whole breast irradiation in the prone position: a paradigm shift towards standard practice?
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- Improved cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy: surface reconstruction, radiation exposure, and clinical workflow
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
- Neuroanatomy and neurophysiology related to sexual dysfunction in male neurogenic patients with lesions to the spinal cord or peripheral nerves