Ph.D. graduates in the humanities and social sciences: what do they do?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR EDUCATION LAW AND POLICY. 10(1). p.69-80 Mark(
- Careers of doctorate holders survey 2010
- Malnutrition and associated factors in nursing home residents: a cross-sectional, multi-centre study
- The careers of Ph.D. students and doctorate holders
Vulnérabilités au travail et mobilité professionelle des infirmiers en Belgique
2013) Les nouvelles configurations de la mobilité humaine. In Res Socialis 41. p.183-191 Mark(
- Mobiliteit in de onderzoekscarrière
- The impact of effort-reward imbalance and learning motivation on teachers' sickness absence
- The work-related well-being of male and female Ph.D. students: how important is the mentoring style of their supervisor?
- Effects of requested, forced and denied shift schedule change on work ability and health of nurses in Europe: results from the European NEXT-Study
- Working 9 to 5 for service and devotion: the importance of the psychosocial work environment for employee well-being
- Careers of doctorate holders
- Is the well-being of male and female Ph.D. students influenced differently by the mentoring style of their supervisor?
- Perceived work ability and turnover intentions: a prospective study among Belgian healthcare workers
- Psychosocial well-being among male & female Ph.D. students: how important is the mentoring style of the supervisor?
- Ph.D. holders on the Belgian labour market