Ph.D. graduates in the humanities and social sciences: what do they do?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR EDUCATION LAW AND POLICY. 10(1). p.69-80 Mark(
- Careers of doctorate holders survey 2010
- The careers of Ph.D. students and doctorate holders
- Malnutrition and associated factors in nursing home residents: a cross-sectional, multi-centre study
Vulnérabilités au travail et mobilité professionelle des infirmiers en Belgique
2013) Les nouvelles configurations de la mobilité humaine. In Res Socialis 41. p.183-191 Mark(
- Mobiliteit in de onderzoekscarrière
- Working 9 to 5 for service and devotion: the importance of the psychosocial work environment for employee well-being
- The impact of effort-reward imbalance and learning motivation on teachers' sickness absence
- Effects of requested, forced and denied shift schedule change on work ability and health of nurses in Europe: results from the European NEXT-Study
- The work-related well-being of male and female Ph.D. students: how important is the mentoring style of their supervisor?