- Seed germination and viability of herbicide resistant and susceptible Chenopodium album populations after ensiling, digestion by cattle and manure storage
- Metamitron resistant Chenopodium album in sugar beet: metamitron metabolism, origin and spread of target site resistance in Belgium
- Analysis of local spread of metamitron-resistant Chenopodium album patches in Belgium
- Absorption, translocation and metabolism of metamitron in Chenopodium album
- Local spread of metamitron resistant Chenopodium album L. patches
- The origin of herbicide-resistant Chenopodium album L.: analysis of genetic variation and population structure
Chlorophyll fluorescence tests for monitoring triazinone resistance in Chenopodium album L.
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73(4). p.939-944 Mark(