- Influence of chronic azithromycin treatment on the composition of the oropharyngeal microbial community in patients with severe asthma
- Haemophilus influenzae biofilm formation in chronic otitis media with effusion
- Is the improvement of CF patients, hospitalized for pulmonary exacerbation, correlated to a decrease in bacterial load?
- Edwardsiella tarda sepsis in a live-stranded sperm whale (Physeter macrocephalus)
- Rapid and accurate identification of isolates of Candida species by melting peak and melting curve analysis of the internally transcribed spacer region 2 fragment (ITS2-MCA)
Description of Acidovorax wautersii sp. nov. to accommodate clinical isolates and an environmental isolate, most closely related to Acidovorax avenae
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 63(6). p.2203-2206 Mark(
Psychrobacter isolates of human origin, other than Psychrobacter phenylpyruvicus, are predominantly Psychrobacter faecalis and Psychrobacter pulmonis, with emended description of P. faecalis
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 62(3). p.671-674 Mark(
- OXA-23-producing Acinetobacter species from horses: a public health hazard?
- Optimization of quantitative polymerase chain reactions for detection and quantification of eight periodontal bacterial pathogens
Isolation and identification of Mycobacterium avium subspecies silvaticum from a horse
2012) COMPARATIVE IMMUNOLOGY MICROBIOLOGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 35(4). p.303-307 Mark(