- A multifactorial injury prevention intervention reduces injury incidence in Physical Education Teacher Education students
- Lower eccentric hamstring strength and single leg hop for distance predict hamstring injury in PETE students
- Efficacy of a physical education teacher education-inherent injury prevention program
Sports injuries in physical education teacher education students
2014) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 24(4). p.683-691 Mark(
- The role of hip abductor and external rotator muscle strength in the development of exertional medial tibial pain: a prospective study
- Hip muscle weakness as a risk factor for the development of exertional medial tibial pain: a prospective study
- Sportblessures in de lichamelijke opvoeding: is preventie een noodzaak?