- Differences between Flemish and Chinese primary students' mastery of basic arithmetic operations
Curriculum sequencing and the acquisition of clock reading skills among Chinese and Flemish children
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. 11(3). p.761-785 Mark(
- Time-related competences in primary education
- Clock reading: an underestimated topic in children with mathematics difficulties
- Autisme en vrije tijd: hoe toegankelijk zijn de Vlaamse jeugdverenigingen?
- Problemen in rekenen-wiskunde
- How to teach the clock? Primary school teachers’ pedagogical content knowledge and beliefs on the teaching of time-related competences
- It's about time: an explanatory study on children's difficulties with the concept of time
- Illuminating the complexity of time: the development of time-related competences in primary school children.
- Towards an agenda for studying learning and instruction focusing on time-related competences in children