- Anonymous peer assessment through mobile response technology in higher education: effects of interpersonal variables and students' preferred type of teacher guidance
- The impact of 'computer-supported collaborative inquiry' for science learning in secondary education
- De rol van de LERAAR bij het gebruik van tablet computers tijdens onderzoekend leren in het wetenschapsonderwijs
- Interpretation in the process of designing effective learning materials: a design-based research example
Unraveling the motivational effects and challenges of web-based collaborative inquiry learning across different groups of learners
2015) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 63(3). p.405-430 Mark(
- Increasing anonymity in peer assessment by using classroom response technology within face-to-face higher education
- Introducing tablet devices in secondary education: does the teacher matter?
- What if pupils can assess their peers anonymously? A quasi-experimental study.
- How safe do teenagers behave on Facebook? An observational study
- Blending face-to-face higher education with web-based lectures: comparing different didactical intended purposes