- αT-catenin in restricted brain cell types and its potential connection to autism
The cardiac protein αT-catenin contributes to chemical-induced asthma
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-LUNG CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY. 308(3). p.L253-L258 Mark(
- Alpha-catenins: protein replacement as a strategy against cancer invasion and metastasis?
- Mutations in the area composita protein T-catenin are associated with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy
- Tissue-wide overexpression of alpha-T-catenin results in aberrant trophoblast invasion but does not cause embryonic mortality in mice
- Loss of αT-catenin alters the hybrid adhering junctions in the heart and leads to dilated cardiomyopathy and ventricular arrhythmia following acute ischemia