- Phospho-iTRAQ: assessing isobaric labels for the large-scale study of phosphopeptide stoichiometry
- The quest for true post-translational protein modifications through label-based quantitative mass spectrometry
- Identification of histone H3 clipping activity in human embryonic stem cells
- Quantitative proteomics to characterize specific histone H2A proteolysis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and the myeloid THP-1 cell line
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- iTRAQ as a method for optimization: enhancing peptide recovery after gel fractionation
- PiTRAQ, a strategy to simultaneously correlate protein expression and phosphorylation stoichiometry between different samples: evaluation on different mass spectrometers
- Evaluation of a strategy for parallel protein phosphorylation and expression analysis
- Immunization with the immunodominant Helicobacter suis urease subunit B induces partial protection against H. suis infection in a mouse model
- Neutrophil elastase is the 'histone H2A-specific protease'