- Effects of histidine and β-alanine supplementation on human muscle carnosine storage
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- The better the distance runner, the more slow-twitch muscle typology?
- Athlome Project Consortium : a concerted effort to discover genomic and other 'omic' markers of athletic performance
- Exercise training and beta-alanine-induced muscle carnosine loading
Doubling of muscle carnosine concentration does not improve laboratory 1-hr cycling time trial performance
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPORT NUTRITION AND EXERCISE METABOLISM. 24(3). p.315-324 Mark(
- Muscle carnosine loading by beta-alanine supplementation is more pronounced in trained vs. untrained muscles
- Does low serum carnosinase activity favor high-intensity exercise capacity?
- The influence of sex, age and heritability on human skeletal muscle carnosine content