Present status of laboratory diagnosis of human taeniosis/cysticercosis in Europe
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 36(11). p.2029-2040 Mark(
- Public health impact of congenital toxoplasmosis and cytomegalovirus infection in Belgium, 2013 : a systematic review and data synthesis
- Prenatal diagnosis and prevention of toxoplasmosis in pregnant women in Northern Vietnam : study protocol
- Taenia solium in Europe : still endemic?
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for active cases of tuberculosis in Flanders, Belgium
- Prevalence of Opisthorchis viverrini-like fluke infection in ducks in Binh Dinh Province, Central Vietnam
- Neurocysticercosis in Europe : need for a One Health approach
- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union : what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?
- Quantifying burden of disease to support public health policy in Belgium : opportunities and constraints