- Variations in target volume definition and dose to normal tissue using anatomic versus biological imaging (18F-FDG-PET) in the treatment of bone metastases : results from a 3-arm randomized phase II trial
- Intensity modulated arc therapy implementation in a three phase adaptive 18F-FDG-PET voxel intensity-based planning strategy for head-and-neck cancer
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for early-stage glottic cancer
2016) HEAD AND NECK-JOURNAL FOR THE SCIENCES AND SPECIALTIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK. 38(suppl. 1). p.E179-E184 Mark(
- Deep inspiration breath hold in the prone position retracts the heart from the breast and internal mammary lymph node region
- Biological 18[F]-FDG-PET image-guided dose painting by numbers for painful uncomplicated bone metastases: a 3-arm randomized phase II trial
- Heart dose reduction by prone deep inspiration breath hold in left-sided breast irradiation
- Reproducibility of deep inspiration breath hold for prone left-sided whole breast irradiation
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- High-dose reirradiation with intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent head-and-neck cancer: Disease control, survival and toxicity.
- Comparative dosimetry of three-phase adaptive and non-adaptive dose-painting IMRT for head-and-neck cancer