- Evaluating teachers’ professional development initiatives : towards an extended evaluative framework
- The Induction of Early Career Teachers: A Network Perspective.
- The social network of beginning teachers in relation to the development of their professional self: An explorative study.
- Het sociaal netwerk van beginnende leraren in relatie tot hun professioneel zelfverstaan: Een exploratief onderzoek.
- A qualitative study on learning and teaching with learning paths in a learning management system
- 'You should collaborate, children': a study of teachers’ design and facilitation of children's collaboration around touchscreens
- Hoe kan je de impact van professionalisering voor leraren in kaart brengen?
Evaluating ICT integration in Turkish K-12 schools through teachers' views
2016) EURASIA JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION. 12(4). p.747-766 Mark(
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- Measuring ICT use and contributing conditions in primary schools