- Refractory subacute steatohepatitis after biliopancreatic diversion
- Graft inflow modulation in adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation : a systematic review
- Pretransplant glycomic analysis of perfusate is predictive of primary non function after liver transplantation: a proof of concept.
- Refractory Subacute Steatohepatitis After Biliopancreatic Diversion
- The practice of laparoscopic liver surgery in Belgium : a national survey
- Laparoscopic Versus Open Liver Resection for Colorectal Metastases in Elderly and Octogenarian Patients
- Outcome after laparoscopic and open resections of posterosuperior segments of the liver
- Sirolimus use in liver transplant recipients with hepatocellular carcinoma: a randomized, multicenter, open-label phase 3 trial
- Enuresis nocturna: a malignant symptom?
- Congenital bile duct cyst (BDC) is a more indolent disease in children compared to adults, except for Todani type IV-A BDC : results of the European multicenter study of the French Surgical Association
Learning curve of self-taught laparoscopic liver surgeons in left lateral sectionectomy : results from an international multi-institutional analysis on 245 cases
2016) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 30(8). p.3618-3629 Mark(
- Hepatic epithelioid hemangioendothelioma and adult liver transplantation : proposal for a prognostic score based on the analysis of the ELTR-ELITA Registry
- Longterm results of liver transplantation from donation after circulatory death
- The single surgeon learning curve of laparoscopic liver resection : a continuous evolving process through stepwise difficulties
- Defining benchmarks for major liver surgery : a multicenter analysis of 5202 living liver donors