- Intraperitoneal mesh devices for small midline hernias: mesh behavior in a porcine model
- Health-related quality of life is improved after liver transplantation and is related to disease acceptance, helplessness and perceived disease benefits
- Robotic versus laparoscopic hepatectomy: what is the best minimally invasive approach?
- The impact of laparoscopic versus open colorectal cancer surgery on subsequent laparoscopic resection of liver metastases: a multicenter study
- Simultaneous parenchyma-preserving liver resection, cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy for stage IV colorectal cancer.
- Transplantation for benign liver lesions
Impact of surgical margins on overall and recurrence-free survival in parenchymal-sparing laparoscopic liver resections of colorectal metastases
2015) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 29(9). p.2736-2747 Mark(
- The use of cyanoacrylate sealant as simple mesh fixation in laparoscopic ventral hernia repair: a large animal evaluation
- Outcomes of robotic vs laparoscopic hepatectomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Simultaneous parenchyma-preserving liver resection, cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy for stage IV colorectal cancer