- Indocyanine green near-infrared fluorescence in pure laparoscopic living donor hepatectomy: a reliable road map for intra-hepatic ducts?
- Resection of single metachronous liver metastases from breast cancer stage I-II yield excellent overall and disease-free survival: single center experience and review of the literature
- Transplantation for benign liver lesions
- Simultaneous parenchyma-preserving liver resection, cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy for stage IV colorectal cancer.
- Robotic versus laparoscopic hepatectomy: what is the best minimally invasive approach?
- The impact of laparoscopic versus open colorectal cancer surgery on subsequent laparoscopic resection of liver metastases: a multicenter study
Impact of surgical margins on overall and recurrence-free survival in parenchymal-sparing laparoscopic liver resections of colorectal metastases
2015) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 29(9). p.2736-2747 Mark(
- Recommendations for laparoscopic liver resection: a report from the second international consensus conference held in Morioka
- Minimally invasive living donor hepatectomy for pediatric recipients: technique and results
- Simultaneous parenchyma-preserving liver resection, cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy for stage IV colorectal cancer