- Belgian multicenter experience with intestinal transplantation
- Intraperitoneal mesh devices for small midline hernias: mesh behavior in a porcine model
- Health-related quality of life is improved after liver transplantation and is related to disease acceptance, helplessness and perceived disease benefits
- Transplantation for benign liver lesions
- Simultaneous parenchyma-preserving liver resection, cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy for stage IV colorectal cancer.
Impact of surgical margins on overall and recurrence-free survival in parenchymal-sparing laparoscopic liver resections of colorectal metastases
2015) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 29(9). p.2736-2747 Mark(
- Robotic versus laparoscopic hepatectomy: what is the best minimally invasive approach?
- The impact of laparoscopic versus open colorectal cancer surgery on subsequent laparoscopic resection of liver metastases: a multicenter study
- Recommendations for laparoscopic liver resection: a report from the second international consensus conference held in Morioka
- Minimally invasive living donor hepatectomy for pediatric recipients: technique and results