- Laparoscopic liver resection of benign liver tumors.
Combining iodine-131 Lipiodol therapy with low-dose cisplatin as a radiosensitiser: preliminary results in hepatocellular carcinoma
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.928-932 Mark(
- The anti-tumoral activity of neoadjuvant intra-arterial I-131-lipiodol treatment for hepatocellular carcinoma: A pilot study.
- Splenectomy and liver transplantation
- Embolization as a first approach with endoscopically unmanageable acute nonvariceal gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- MR cholangiography (MRC) versus direct cholangiography (PTC-ERC) in the evaluation of postoperative biliary complications following orthotopic liver transplantation (OLT): abstract of paper for full membership
- Living related adult-to-adult liver transplantation: which patient should benefit from this technique
- Das anpassbare Silicon Gastric Banding (ASGB, Bioenterics®) und das Schwedische anpassbare Gastric Banding (SAGB, Obtech®) zur Behandlung der morbiden Obesitas
- Living orthotopic liver transplant using right lobe: Our experience in the first 19 donors.
- Modulation of liver graft hemodynamics by partial ablation of the splenic circuit: A way to increase hepatic artery flow?