- Cholestasis as presenting symptom of portal cavernoma
- Criteria for immediate postoperative extubation in adult recipients following living-related liver transplantation with total intravenous anesthesia
- Anaesthetic management and perioperative course of right liver-lobe donation for living- donor liver transplantation.
- Modulation of portal graft inflow: A necessity in adult living-donor liver transplantation?. Vol. 237
Laparoscopic liver resection of benign liver tumors - Results of a multicenter European experience
2003) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 17(1). p.23-30 Mark(
- Functional and structural integrity of porcine pancreatic grafts subjected to a period of warm ischemia and cold preservation with histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate (Custodiol) or University of Wisconsin solution
- Small-for-size syndrome: What is the problem?
- Liver transplantation (OLT), compared to percutaneous ethanol injection. (PEI), assures better survival in patients with "early HCC": A controlled, multicenter study
- Evaluation of the MARS (R) liver support system in patients with severe liver dysfunction
- Outcome of acute nonvariceal gastrointestinal haemorrhage after nontherapeutic arteriography compared with embolization