- Radionuclide detection of peritoneovenous shunt patency
- Clinical relevance of adapting portal vein flow in living donor liver transplantation in adult patients
- Liver transplantation and mental retardation
- Anaesthetic management and outcome in right-lobe living liver-donor surgery.
- Campylobacter-associated Guillain-Barre syndrome after orthotopic liver transplantation for hepatitis C cirrhosis: a case report
- Are reduced tacrolimus dosages needed in the early postoperative period following living donor liver transplantation in adults?
- Tolerance of the porcine pancreas to warm and cold ischemia: Comparison between University of Wisconsin and histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate solution.
- Biliary complications of large Echinococcus granulosus cysts: Report of 2 cases and review of the literature
- Laparoscopic liver resection of benign liver tumors.
Combining iodine-131 Lipiodol therapy with low-dose cisplatin as a radiosensitiser: preliminary results in hepatocellular carcinoma
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.928-932 Mark(