- Lack of population genetic structure in the marine nematodes Ptycholaimellus pandispiculatus and Terschellingia longicaudata in beaches of the Persian Gulf, Iran
- Distinct genetic differentiation and species diversification within two marine nematodes with different habitat preference in Antarctic sediments
- Co-occurrence of cryptic nematode species : true coexistence or mediated by differential microhabitat preferences?
- Cryptic diversity and ecosystem functioning : a complex tale of differential effects on decomposition
- Coexisting cryptic species of the Litoditis marina complex (Nematoda) show differential resource use and have distinct microbiomes with high intraspecific variability
- Mitogenomics reveals high synteny and long evolutionary histories of sympatric cryptic nematode species
- Microhabitat choice of cryptic species: do closely related nematode species really occur together?
- Daily temperature fluctuations alter interactions between closely related species of marine nematodes
Temperature and salinity induce differential responses in life histories of cryptic nematode species
2015) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 472. p.54-62 Mark(
Intraspecific functional trait variability does not result in higher fitness under thermal stress in a free-living marine nematode
2015) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 472. p.14-23 Mark(