Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- Characterization of cardiovascular involvement in pseudoxanthoma elasticum families
- Role of the renin-angiotensin system on abdominal aortic aneurysms
- A computational study of the hemodynamic impact of open- versus closed-cell stent design in carotid artery stenting
- In vivo 3D visualization of the mouse cerebral vasculature using contrast enhanced micro-CT
- Marfan related cardiomyopathy: an in vivo and in vitro study of the fbn1C1039G/+ mouse model
- Aortic hemodynamics and their role in aneurysm location: can mice provide more insight?
- Ultrasound examination of the carotid blood velocity waveforms in mice with vulnerable plaque
- Inverse modelling of image-based patient-specific blood vessels: zero-pressure geometry and in vivo stress incorporation
- A comparison of different methods to determine aortic pulse wave velocity in aneurysmatic and control mice