- In vivo visualisation and reconstruction of the mouse cerebral vasculature using contrast enhanced micro-CT
- In vivo modeling of aortic aneurysm in mice: towards engineering solutions for medical questions
Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- Characterization of cardiovascular involvement in pseudoxanthoma elasticum families
- A computational study of the hemodynamic impact of open- versus closed-cell stent design in carotid artery stenting
- Role of the renin-angiotensin system on abdominal aortic aneurysms
- In vivo 3D visualization of the mouse cerebral vasculature using contrast enhanced micro-CT
- Marfan related cardiomyopathy: an in vivo and in vitro study of the fbn1C1039G/+ mouse model
- Aortic hemodynamics and their role in aneurysm location: can mice provide more insight?
- Ultrasound examination of the carotid blood velocity waveforms in mice with vulnerable plaque