- Assessment of physical activity in older Belgian adults: validity and reliability of an adapted interview version of the long International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ-L)
- Organizing 'Play Streets' during school vacations can increase physical activity and decrease sedentary time in children
- International study of objectively measured physical activity and sedentary time with body mass index and obesity: IPEN adult study
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
Social and physical environmental correlates of adults' weekend sitting time and moderating effects of retirement status and physical health
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(9). p.9790-9810 Mark(
- Relationship between neighborhood walkability and older adults' physical activity: results from the Belgian Environmental Physical Activity Study in Seniors (BEPAS Seniors)
- Parental perceived neighborhood attributes: associations with active transport and physical activity among 10-12 year old children and the mediating role of independent mobility
- Neighborhood environments and objectively measured physical activity in 11 countries
- Perception of built environmental factors and physical activity among adolescents in Nigeria
- Changes in physical activity during the transition from primary to secondary school in Belgian children: what is the role of the school environment?