- Do perceived autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching relate to physical education students' motivational experiences through unique pathways? Distinguishing between the bright and dark side of motivation
- Secondary school educators' perceptions and practices in handling cyberbullying among adolescents: a cluster analysis
- Examining the longitudinal association between oppositional defiance and autonomy in adolescence
- Optimal motivation in physical education: identifying and manipulating need-supportive teaching behaviour
- Within-person profiles of teachers' motivation to teach: associations with need satisfaction at work, need-supportive teaching, and burnout
- Extracurricular school-based sports as a motivating vehicle for sports participation in youth: a cross-sectional study
- Fostering a need-supportive teaching style: intervention effects on physical education teachers' beliefs and teaching behaviors
- Does observed controlling teaching behavior relate to students' motivation in physical education?
- Enhancing primary students' autonomous reading motivation: impact of an SDT-based teacher training
- Promoting elementary students' autonomous reading motivation: effects of a teacher training grounded in self-determination theory
- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- Development and evaluation of a training on need-supportive teaching in physical education: qualitative and quantitative findings
- Observing physical education teachers' need-supportive interactions in classroom settings
- Emotional exhaustion and motivation in physical education teachers: a variable-centered and person-centered approach
- Students' objectively measured physical activity levels and engagement as a function of between-class and between-student differences in motivation toward physical education
- Identifying configurations of perceived teacher autonomy support and structure: Associations with self-regulated learning, motivation and problem behavior
- Leerkrachten LO appreciëren de workshop 'Hoe leerlingen motiveren!'
- General and maladaptive personality dimensions in pediatric obsessive-compulsive symptoms
Delineating childhood autism spectrum symptoms from a maladaptive trait perspective
2010) JOURNAL OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT. 32(4). p.529-536 Mark(
Understanding obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in adolescence: a dimensional personality perspective
2010) JOURNAL OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT. 34(4). p.467-478 Mark(