- Cessation of spread as a treatment objective in vitiligo: perception from the patients' point of view
- The many faces of IL-17 in inflammatory skin diseases
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- Targeting CTLA-4, PD-L1 and IDO to modulate immune responses in vitiligo
Pyoderma gangrenosum with granuloma formation: not always a benign disorder
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(1). p.188-189 Mark(
- Why treatments do(n't) work in vitiligo: an autoinflammatory perspective
- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
- Glycation of nail proteins: from basic biochemical findings to a representative marker for diabetic glycation-associated target organ damage
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- Relevance of congenital melanocytic naevi in vitiligo
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
Laser (755 nm) and cryotherapy as depigmentation treatments for vitiligo: a comparative study
2015) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 29(6). p.1121-1127 Mark(
- Complement C3 and its polymorphism: biological and clinical consequences
Een vlekke(n)loos bestaan: pigmentstoornissen ter hoogte van het gezicht
2014) NEDERLANDS TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR DERMATOLOGIE & VENEREOLOGIE. 24(9). p.619-623 Mark(
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma: an early marker of resistance to immune control?
- The biology of hyperpigmentation syndromes
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists in a battle against the aging kidney