- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- Why treatments do(n't) work in vitiligo : an autoinflammatory perspective
- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
- Glycation of nail proteins: from basic biochemical findings to a representative marker for diabetic glycation-associated target organ damage
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Relevance of congenital melanocytic naevi in vitiligo
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists