- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
Laser (755 nm) and cryotherapy as depigmentation treatments for vitiligo: a comparative study
2015) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 29(6). p.1121-1127 Mark(
- Complement C3 and its polymorphism: biological and clinical consequences
Een vlekke(n)loos bestaan: pigmentstoornissen ter hoogte van het gezicht
2014) NEDERLANDS TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR DERMATOLOGIE & VENEREOLOGIE. 24(9). p.619-623 Mark(
- The biology of hyperpigmentation syndromes
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists in a battle against the aging kidney
- Vitamin D binding protein: a multifunctional protein of clinical importance
- Classification of segmental vitiligo on the trunk
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma : an early marker of resistance to immune control?