- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- Successful treatment of HCV-associated B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas with direct-acting antiviral agents
Pyoderma gangrenosum with granuloma formation: not always a benign disorder
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(1). p.188-189 Mark(
- Targeting CTLA-4, PD-L1 and IDO to modulate immune responses in vitiligo
- The many faces of IL-17 in inflammatory skin diseases
- Cessation of spread as a treatment objective in vitiligo: perception from the patients' point of view
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Glycation of nail proteins: from basic biochemical findings to a representative marker for diabetic glycation-associated target organ damage