- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information.
- Interactions between emotional attention, encoding, and retrieval of ambiguous information: An eye-tracking study.
- Attention bias modification via single-session dot-probe training: Failures to replicate.
- Impact of the temporal stability of preexistent attentional bias for threat on its alteration through attention bias modification.
- Self-regulation through rumination: mechanisms and consequences
- Worrying and rumination are both associated with reduced cognitive control
- Temporal dynamics of attentional bias
- Dynamics of attentional bias to threat in anxious adults: bias towards and/or away?
Attentional modulation by reward and punishment cues in relation to depressive symptoms
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(3). p.351-359 Mark(
- Attentional breadth and proximity seeking in romantic attachment relationships