- Towards nutrition sensitive agriculture. Actor readiness to reduce food and nutrient losses or wastes along the dairy value chain in Uganda
- Farmers’ adoption of agricultural innovations: A systematic review on willingness to pay studies.
A comparison of two low-calorie sweeteners and sugar in dark chocolate on sensory attributes and emotional conceptualisations
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCES AND NUTRITION. 69(3). p.344-357 Mark(
- Constraints for future cocoa production in Ghana
- On consumers’ use and brand equity of sports nutrition products.
- Consumers' emotions elicited by food : a systematic review of explicit and implicit methods
- Implicit measurement of preference and emotion in universal and personally accepted and non-accepted drinks
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016 : a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016
- Measuring progress and projecting attainment on the basis of past trends of the health-related Sustainable Development Goals in 188 countries : an analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016
- Emotional and sensory evaluation of cheese : the effect of health labels