- Social information processing in infants at risk for ASD at 5 months of age: The influence of a familiar face and direct gaze on attention allocation.
- No evidence for inhibitory deficits or altered reward processing in ADHD: data from a new integrated incentive delay go/no-go task
- Domain-general and domain-specific aspects of temporal discounting in children with ADHD and autism spectrum disorders (ASD): a proof of concept study
- Sensitivity for reward in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
The effects of monetary and social rewards on task performance in children and adolescents: liking is not enough
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF METHODS IN PSYCHIATRIC RESEARCH. 21(4). p.301-310 Mark(
- Temporal discounting of monetary rewards in children and adolescents with ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
- Common alterations in sensitivity to type but not amount of reward in ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
- Empathic accuracy in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- How impaired is mind-reading in high-functioning adolescents and adults with autism?