Calcium, oxidative stress and connexin channels, a harmonious orchestra directing the response to radiotherapy treatment?
2017) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1864(6). p.1099-1120 Mark(
- Connexin channels at the glio-vascular interface : gatekeepers of the brain
- At the cross-point of connexins, calcium, and ATP : blocking hemichannels inhibits vasoconstriction of rat small mesenteric arteries
- Into rather unexplored terrain : transcellular transport across the blood-brain barrier
- Electroporation loading of membrane-impermeable molecules to investigate intra- and intercellular Ca2+ signaling
- Flash photolysis of caged IP3 to trigger intercellular Ca2+ waves
- Electroporation loading and flash photolysis to investigate intra- and intercellular Ca2+ signaling
- Intracellular cleavage of the Cx43 C-terminal domain by matrix-metalloproteases : a novel contributor to inflammation?
- Connexin and pannexin signaling pathways, an architectural blueprint for CNS physiology and pathology?
- Fluoxetine suppresses calcium signaling in human T lymphocytes through depletion of intracellular calcium stores