- Into rather unexplored terrain: transcellular transport across the blood-brain barrier
- Fluoxetine suppresses calcium signaling in human T lymphocytes through depletion of intracellular calcium stores
The dual face of connexin-based astroglial Ca2+ communication: a key player in brain physiology and a prime target in pathology
2014) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1843(10). p.2211-2232 Mark(
- The connexin43 mimetic peptide Gap19 inhibits hemichannels without altering gap junctional communication in astrocytes
- A new angle on blood–CNS interfaces: a role for connexins?
- Neurological manifestations of oculodentodigital dysplasia: a Cx43 channelopathy of the central nervous system?
- Peptides and peptide-derived molecules targeting the intracellular domains of Cx43: gap junctions versus hemichannels
- Endothelial calcium dynamics, connexin channels and blood-brain barrier function
- Connexin targeting peptides as inhibitors of voltage- and intracellular Ca2+-triggered Cx43 hemichannel opening
Inhibiting connexin channels protects against cryopreservation-induced cell death in human blood vessels
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 45(4). p.382-390 Mark(