- Twitter and terrorism: insights from a content analysis of tweets during the terroristic attacks in Brussels
- Ethical and sustainable aspects of meat production; consumer perceptions and system credibility.
- Food as a Means for Female Power Struggles
Luxury Brands in the Digital Era: A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Effectiveness and Underlying Mechanisms of Personalized Advertising
2017) The essence of luxury: An Asian market perspective . p.126-147 Mark(
- Conducting international consumer research with children: Challenges and potential solutions.
- From persuasive messages to tactics : exploring children’s knowledge and judgment of new advertising formats
- SELLING LUXURY PRODUCTS ONLINE : THE EFFECT OF A QUALITY LABEL ON RISK PERCEPTION AND PURCHASE INTENTION
- Advertising targeting young children : a literature review (2006-2016)
- How exposure to peers’ Portrayal of luxury lifestyles on social media hurts the self
- Consumer responses to peers’ luxuriously looking Instagram accounts : the moderating role of materialism