Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory properties of ketoprofen in bovine and porcine models using a HPLC-MS/MS multi-method
2015) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 38(suppl. 1). p.58-59 Mark(
- Risk factors for recurrence of atrial fibrillation in horses after cardioversion to sinus rhythm
- Prediction of respiratory disease and diarrhea in veal calves based on immunoglobulin levels and the serostatus for respiratory pathogens measured at arrival
- Nosocomial intravascular catheter infections with extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli in calves after strain introduction from a commercial herd
- Diagnostic support for veal calves: fact or fable?
- Magnetig resonance imaging of the dorsal proximal synovial plica of the equine metacarpo-/metatarsophalangeal joint
- Lightning related fatalities in livestock: veterinary expertise and the added value of lightning location data
- Characterization of an intravenous lipopolysaccharide inflammation model in calves with respect to the acute-phase response
Enantioselective pharmacokinetics of ketoprofen in calves after intramuscular administration of a racemic mixture
2015) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 38(4). p.410-413 Mark(
- What's new on bacterial pneumonia from a European dairy, beef and veal perspective?