- Co-axis implant : a simplified solution to avoid sinus augmentation
- Accuracy of digital impressions of multiple dental implants : an in vitro study
- Prosthetic survival and complication rate of single implant treatment in the periodontally healthy patient after 16 to 22 years of follow-up
- An up to 12-year retrospective follow-up on immediately loaded, surface-modified implants in the edentulous mandible
- Long-term retrospective follow-up of turned and moderately rough implants in the edentulous jaw.
- Implant placement and hard tissue regeneration in case of oligodontia and following orthodontic therapy.
- Ongoing crestal bone loss around implants subjected to computer-guided flapless surgery and immediate loading using the All-on-4® concept
Immediate implant placement and loading of single implants in the esthetic zone: clinical outcome and esthetic evaluation in a Japanese population
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PERIODONTICS & RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY. 35(5). p.715-723 Mark(
Accuracy of optical dental digitizers: an in vitro study
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PERIODONTICS & RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY. 35(1). p.115-121 Mark(
- The soft tissue immunologic response to hydroxyapatite-coated transmucosal implant surfaces: a study in humans