- Bacterial profile and spoilage-related microbiota associated with Vietnamese Tra fish (Pangasius hypoththalmus) during processing
- Microbial ecology of Vietnamese Tra fish (Pangasius hypophthalmus) fillets during processing
- Volatile compounds associated with Psychrobacter spp. and Pseudoalteromonas spp., the dominant microbiota of brown shrimp (Crangon crangon) during aerobic storage
- Molecular identification of the microbiota of peeled and unpeeled brown shrimp (Crangon crangon) during storage on ice and at 7.5°C
- Molecular identification of the dominant microbiota and their spoilage potential of Crangon crangon and Raja sp.
- Spoilage microbiota of fresh fish: identification and characterisation of the spoilage potential
- Seafood quality analysis: molecular identification of dominant microbiota after ice storage on several growth media
Identification of spoilage micro-organisms of brown 'Purus' shrimps (Crangon crangon)
2009) The SAFE consortium international congress on food safety. 2. p.127-127 Mark(
- Analysis of the microbiota of 'Purus' shrimps (Cragnon cragnon) from catch to consumer.
- Microbiological spoilage of cooked and peeled brown shrimp (Crangon crangon)